String.bloxx 116 EM 1000V/1500V
String.bloxx 116 EM are devices for accurate measurement of string currents and voltages for up to 16 string inputs. Also double string input per measurement channel is possible.
Effective PV Monitoring requires constant, solid and traceable PV Plant monitoring data in order to determine actual performance and fulfil owner/investor expectations.
Operators are interested to identify errors and losses in a reliable way to trigger appropriate actions for maximizing energy harvest during the total system lifetime.
With the monitoring of PV Module strings, design and production errors will be recognized on the DC side with high resolution down to PV Module level.
Using DC shunts (vs. Hall Effect sensors) the string.bloxx provides current measurements typically 10 times more accurate and not susceptible to temperature variance. This equates to higher accuracy measurements and better understanding of true system performance. In addition, string voltage (up to 1500V) and DC power on every string can be continuously monitored ensuring maximum system productivity.
Continuous measurement of both cabinet and panel temperatures, along with overvoltage monitoring and main switch control greatly and improves system diagnostics.
This accurate measurement is inverter independent and gives feedback about losses due to inverter malfunction, soiling, shading, PV Module degradation etc. .
The string.bloxx communication uses industry standard Modbus protocols for easy and fast integration and reliable data exchange with the data logger. For longer communication distances fiber optic technology is used.
Key Features and Downloads
String.bloxx 116 EM Features
- 16/32 Solar String Inputs
- Variants for 1000 VDC “string.bloxx 116 EM 1000V” and for 1500 VDC “string.bloxx 116 EM 1500V” system design
- 16 Analog inputs for current measurements + 26 A string current (calibrated), + 416 A summary @60°C
- 1 Analog input for voltage measurements 0-1000 / 0-1500 VDC string voltage
- 2 Digital inputs Monitoring of overvoltage protection and main switch
- Signal conditioning Calculated DC Power, linearization, mean value, scaling, alarm
- RS485 fieldbus interface up to 115,2 kbps: Modbus-RTU, (optional OEM protocols)
- Connectivity Data logger (e. g. Q.reader) and for worldwide access or other 3rd party applications
- Electromagnetic Compatibility according to EN 61000-4 and EN 55011
- Power Supply 18 .. 36 VDC
- DIN rail or wall mounting according to DIN 50022
Get in touch and let's start together
We are happy to advise you on your project and to help you to solve your challenges. We look forward to your inquiry.Start inquiry now