- Functions are designed to increase the work efficiency for the owner and O&M team. Information is pre-aggregated to deliver key performance indicators.
- Current, voltage (DC and AC side), Pdc, Pac, Eac, Edc, PRdc, PRac, efficiency, YR, YA, YF - per component.
- Normalization of all parameters for direct comparison and faster analysis
- Temperature and irradiance correction on the fly
- Automatic calculation of sun height, angle of incidence (AOI), clearness index (kTx)...
- Capacity testing configuration
- New Filter Parameters:
- Sun position, AOI, shading status, clearness index (kTh), module temperature (irradiation weighted)
Component comparison - Table view
- Identification of under-performing inverters, strings, .. in real time
- Available for all components, electrical parameters (absolute & normalized)
- Select your own limits and start - stop dates
- Compare based on mean and median values, standard deviations, etc.
- Provide baseline for O&M activities and to keep performance guarantees
- Directly linked to heatmap plots
Identify and validate your concerns via heatmaps
- Real time data processing
- Allows absolute, relative and staticital analysis
- Analyze absolute, normalized or digitized results.
- Configure your own limits, ranges and filters
- See when your inverter is switch on, has wake-up problems over time, etc.
- Directly linked to table view